Returns & Exchange
Some of our most frequently asked questions. Your question not answered here? Contact us
- Where are your products made?
- Our cleansing bar is lab formulated and manufactured in the U.K
- What is in your cleansing bar?
- Key active ingredients include Activated Charcoal, Organic Tea Tree Oil and Sustainable Shea Butter, a full list of ingredients is below: Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid
- What does Charcoal & Tea Tree Oil actually do?
- Both of these amazing ingredients can help calm oily skin and keep breakouts at bay and keep your skin looking balanced, clear and hydrated.
Activated Charcoal - gently draws out deep down bacteria, toxins and excess oil
Organic Tea Tree Oil - a natural antiseptic reduces inflammation and keeps skin clear & healthy
- Does the product contain Palm Oil?
- Yes. We have sourced the finest sustainable palm oil to bring you the best formulation possible while being conscious about the origins of our ingredients. This is why we are a member of the Round Table for Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- How often should I use your cleansing bar?
- For a deep clean feeling use Carbon Theory daily.
- Is your cleansing bar suitable for sensitive skin?
- The premium natural ingredients are effective yet kind to your skin. The product is suitable for sensitive skin but would recommend a patch test if you are concerned.
- Will the cleansing bar dry my skin out?
- All skin is different but our studies have shown that our high glycerin base and the Shea Butter we added to our formulation has left skin hydrated and nourished after use.
- Will the product help with Acne?
- The product was developed to prevent breakouts as well clear up moderate acne. The studies we have undertaken with a group of problem skin sufferers has proven that the product is effective on acne through removing excess oil, toxins and reducing inflammation in problem areas.